Wednesday, July 29, 2009

went to college at 8am , back at 10pm

rainbow (tarc)
me, xem, wai kit

(ur face leh?lol )wei kit, wai kit, xemnas my senior (sport sc)



Today morning , i went to college by car~
wahh!!!traffic jam!!!
around 845 am reached my college~
then met my classmate , seng chun ~
when we walked to tutorial class , got rainbow on the sky !hoho~
long time din see it~
after class, i needed to attended my co-cu (badminton)
after the badminton, i still can not go back first!
still got training 4 gym!!!
before gym , we needed to did our pre-test, tested 4 our muscle~
oooho, my muscle got improvement leh~
my muscle have been increased 0.9kg (one month only), not bad!!!
around 9 pm ,we ended our trainin, then we went to taken our dinner ~
i back to my house , around 10.45pm~
tomorrow still got lecture , sleep early la, if not i will fishin in lecture hall,lol^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment