Wednesday, June 17, 2009

co-cu*badminton

gym room~


ooohuuu, my co-cu again(badminton)...

today ,i learned so many thing about badminton ,

such as,skill of badminton , how to warm up and so on~

but i dint bring my registration form le ==,
next time i must bring along my co-cu registration form ,

if not, i may need to run about 2 round at the badminton court le ==,

after i finished my co-cu,

then i went to training 4 badminton ,

but today still havnt start,just liked pretest~

i and my coursemate went to sport science's lab for tested my

body condition , height , weight ,BMI and so on.....

so, next time i also can using the gym for strengthen my muscle ,

make my muscle become stonger and strengthen ,

tat is helpful , when i playin the badminton~
tat is free of charge ooo,

no need pay any amount of money ,haha~good new~

tat all~

No comments:

Post a Comment