Saturday, October 17, 2009

unlucky day + tennis~

why? how come???? resit!!!

kim+xem+torrent, wat r u doin, 3 of u???

hit the ball~~~
standby!!!!!!!!
torrent -classmate
wai kit-classmate
senior ~

tarc's swimmin pool~
omg, i din take kenneth in photo~~~sorry~
Today, my final exam result is coming out~
actually , i dun wan check the result first,
but,my classmate called me to check it la,
finally i checked it lo,
first unit is chem A-
second unit is bio C+
third unit is ISA C+

NOT BAD LA~

last unit is calculus and algebra 2- failed!!!
need to resit la~how come ar???@@
sad la ~

Around 4 pm , i and my classmates +(sport sc)senior played tennis at tarc ~
first time ply tennis le, tired la, need to run here n there ,lol~

Around 6pm , i and my senior went to gymnasium ,
lond time din go gynasium lo,
my muscle become vry weak edi la~
need to train it~

At 8pm , back to my house ~
omg !!! traffic jam again~ haiz......

tat's all~

No comments:

Post a Comment