Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back to village~sungai besar+sungai burung + sabak bernam~

grandfather + grandmother's house~(at the back)
side~

infront of the house~


cow...wooooo~lol


palm tree.....

Sunday(morning)~

In a early morning, i woke up around 6.30am~
why i wake up too early lehhh???
because i wanna go to my mum's village, BALIK KAMPUNG!!! oooo~
i and my sis were driver and my mum as passenger , lol~
about 730am we started from my house went to kampung~
we reached my kampung at 9.30am ~
then we were taken our breakfast, wahlau yehh~
so cheap+tasty~
then i went to my relative's house and grandfather's house lo~
nothing diffrent , still the same ~
i hope my grandmother can b recover as fast as possible, because she got a lot of disease, dun know how to say la~
+ u +U , MY GRANDMOTHER! lol......
then we back at 4pm , reached at KL around 7pm ~
very tired la,but my older sis more tired than me, because she as a driver , when back to KL....

yoyo, to all my fren ~
Happy everyday oooo^^

No comments:

Post a Comment