Sunday, September 13, 2009

yeah!!! finished my final exam + shopping wif family lol....

saturday~(noon)

yeah! i finished my final exam on tis saturday, 12 of september 2009~
the last paper was Information system and application (ISA)-
i hope i can pass tis paper , not only tis paper, whole unit must be pass!!!
NO RESIT , NO REAPET , NO FAIL !!! ONLY PASS~

i din wan think so much about the final exam la, now is goin on my holidays!!!
yoyo......i can relax and enjoy edi la~~~


saturday~(night)

long time din go out wif my family jor~
last saturday , i went to carrefour wif my family member, my mum, older sis and younger sis....
my father no free~nvm , is ok~
we bought many thing in carrefour~
after that, my younger sis planned to yam cha in STEVEN 'S TEA GARDEN~
then , i ordered the mayland chicken chop lo, just tried it~the taste ok
only~

No comments:

Post a Comment